发表在: 行政与服务支持 在 匈牙利 | 发表: |
Beliani is a successful Swiss e-retailer. Over multiple distribution channels we offer stylish designer indoor and outdoor furniture at affordable prices. With its main operation office in Poland (Szczecin), the company is rapidly expanding internationally and is looking for a Customer Service Representative for the Hungarian market.
We have proven our business model in 16 different countries and with your help we want to continue our growth. Your main tasks will be:
- Communicating with customers through various channels (phone, e-mail, chat and social media channels)
- Processing orders and solving customer issues
- Supporting eCommerce projects and dealing with partner sites and marketplaces
- Providing Marketing support eg. translations of product descriptions, newsletters and offers from English to Hungarian.
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Checking invoices of our shipping partners
- Go the extra mile to engage our customers!
- You are native / fluent in Hungarian
- You have great written and communications skills
- You have a bachelor degree or higher OR significant relevant experience in similar role
- You have good Microsoft Office knowledge
- You are able to work under pressure and multitask
- Fluency in English is required
- You are eager to learn and develop
- Would like to relocate to Szczecin, Poland (remote work also possible after 2-weeks paid training in Szczecin)
We are offering:
- Intensive training in all aspects which you lack experience
- Work in an international environment within a great Hungarian team in a fast growing company
- Attractive salary according to your experience
- Full time employment contract
- Relocation support
- Career and self-development opportunities, you can grow with us!
- Private medical insurance at Medicover
- Special discount from our products for employees
- Discount for a sport card
- Big discounts on our furniture for employees
- Company events, fruit and pizza days
- Flexible working hours (between 8 and 18)
To join our team please send your CV in English, we will contact only with chosen candidates.
Apply for this job