发表在: 行政与服务支持 在 马耳他 | 发表: |
Our client was established as a consultancy firm about forty years ago and is now one of the leading boutique advisory and tax firms in Malta serving both local and international clients. The company is looking to expand its dynamic team of professionals within the Corporate division, providing various services to private clients.
As a Junior Executive you will report to the Senior Executive. The selected candidate will be assisting the team with corporate clients’ requests. Previous experience working in Corporate Services will be considered as an asset however it is not a must! If you want to build your career in the field this is the perfect opportunity for you!
• Assisting the team with client requests in a timely manner;
• Assist with clients’ onboarding process;
• Maintaining an organised and structured client filing system together with the corporate assistant
; • Support senior staff with all matters relative to company incorporation and annual maintenance;
• Liaising with the Malta Business Registry and other relevant authorities Requirements
• At least A levels of Education in Administration
• Experience working in Malta and in Administration roles for at least 1 year
• Flexible and can-do attitude; • Team player and willing to learn;
• Excellent communication and written skills in English;
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
• Good knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Training: Ongoing, in-house and External.
A training programme on company law is provided after probation.
Apply : [...]
Apply for this job