发表在: 其他 在 马耳他 | 发表: |
The holder of this position reports directly to the Store Manager, and anyone as set by the Company.
Purpose and goals of this position:
Deliver a great customer experience, coaching the team in line with the quality standards of SPAR, follow routines and processes to reach and maintain service excellence and resolving complaints in a timely and efficient manner;
Deliver SPAR 5 Be’s into the operations;
Endeavour to reach the delivery of the store KPI’s and other similar targets as set by the Company;
Responsible for proper handling of the till processes in the store and for all the money and transactions during the shift;
Compliance with the Company till & cash handling policy and its implementation - and to report any issues to the Operations Manager immediately;
Drive sales by encouraging active team cross selling and promoting our great offers;
Ensure staff and store complies with all legal and Health & Safety trading requirements.
The selected candidates must possess:
- A high sense of commitment and work ethic;
- Possess solid leadership skills to lead a team efficiently;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, good communication and inter-personal skills;
- Able to work on own initiative and making decisions that reflect the company’s values;
- Excellent time-management skills;
- Applying a positive attitude of ‘can do’, ‘right the first time’, ‘speed’ and ‘passion’.