发表在: 其他 在 马耳他 | 发表: |
The scope of the position is to deliver excellence service within the Delicatessen Counters of our Supermarkets, helping and assist customers in the most ethical and polite manner.
- Manage the Deli environment at all times in a professional and efficient working manner.
- Practice industry standard safe working practices.
- Manage all aspects of the health and safety and food hygiene (HACCP), ensuring the continued operational effectiveness is kept to the highest standards and monitored and reviewed in a timely fashion in accordance with industry standards.
- Support social media platforms and positively promote our Supermarkets.
- Ensure all food storage areas and displays are clean and to the highest standards.
- Monitoring all food safety checks fridge freezer temperatures/ chill records/ pest monitoring and all other industry required documentation.
- Keeps up with trends in Deli shop food development and products to ensure that customers have a positive experience
- Work with current local and nominated suppliers and identify any new potential suppliers who will best support the business model and needs of the business
- Create a welcoming and enjoyable shopping experience for our customers by displaying excellent product knowledge and offering exemplary customer service'
- Develop and create new experiences seasonally with the management team and plan
- Complete all daily food orders with suppliers
- A knowledge and experience in a Supermarket Delicatessen Counter.
- Ability to use hand tools, stand or walk for extending periods, lift heavy items and work in cold environments.
- A high sense of commitment and work ethic.
- Self-motivated, well-organized, good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Able to work on own initiative and making decisions that reflect the company’s values.
- Applying a positive attitude of ‘can do’, ‘right the first time’, ‘speed’ and ‘passion’.