发表在: 酒店旅游区管理 在 马耳他 | 发表: |
Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd. operates a number of hotels in Malta under the brand name of LABRANDA Hotels and Resorts and is seeking to recruit Human Resources Executive on a Full-Time basis.
Duties include, but will not be limited to :
- Coordinates and maintains a steady workflow within the HR Operations, meeting the stipulated deadlines in a timely fashion together with having the appropriate mindset of ‘Good Governance’ in supervising and monitoring that all internal HR Functions are being undertaken in the most appropriate manner;
- Takes the appropriate action during the Human Resources Manager’s absence and uses initiative and judgment to see that Human Resources matters requiring immediate attention are handled in the most rational manner so as to minimize the effect of the Human Resources Manager’s absence;
- Work closely with HR Manager to stratetically devise and implement an HR Plan composed of the necessary mechanisms that need to be aligned with the current company strategic intent;
- Oversee that the assigned tasks and responsibilities of the HR Team are being executed propery and in a timely fashion;
- Keeping abreast with local and EU Labour Law Legistlations in particular with the Hotels and Clubs Wage Regulation Order;
- Compile contracts of employment to newly recruits, by also informing them of their job duties and responsibilities, benefits, working conditions, GDPR and future promotion opportunities where applicable;
- Develops and constantly improves the communication of the HR processes through every means so that they are clearly and widely understood and consistently used by all stakeholders;
The selected candidate must :
- Ideally minimum 3 years of experience in a similar environment
- A recognized HR related Diploma is essential or 3-4 years experience in a Human Resources Department environment.
- Be a team player by demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive approach;
- Possess strong inter-personal skills resulting in outstanding communication, teamwork, flexibility and cohesiveness with all peers;
- Be able to demonstrate a consistent level of commitment by being fully engaged with the job role.