发表在: 信息技术 在 马耳他 | 发表: |
As a Back-end Java Developer you will have a range of development projects. Your remit will be defining the architecture and future direction of the Back-end Java system with a focus on Database applications and development architecture. As part of our team you will also be responsible for mobile application support and a technology review of the existing portfolio.
What We Expect
- Designing, developing, debugging, implementing and supporting web-based applications and services
- Modify existing software to: correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environment, or improve performance
- Adhering to and recommending improvements to project coding standards
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Experience in J2EE, JPA/Hibernate, XML, Web-services (JAX-WS)
- Solid OOP & design patterns background
- Experience in Spring Framework
- Experience on DBMS including PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Experience with APIs, Caching Solutions
- Experience with SVN
- Understanding of security concepts when developing and deploying modern web applications. Experience delivering sensitive information securely in a production environment
- Understanding of key server-side development concepts such as integrating data or user accounts between multiple systems, integrating multiple databases into one system, implementing a backup system, securing data with multiple user levels, etc.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with Scrum & Agile project methodologies
- Fluent oral and written communication skills (English is a must)
- Strong work ethic and ability to self-manage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous working experience within the iGaming industry will be considered an asset
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta