发表在: 信息技术 在 马耳他 | 发表: |
As a front-end developer, your main responsibility is producing, modifying, and maintaining user interfaces in different platforms. These not only include websites and web applications but also online games' interfaces. You need to work closely with our designers to convert Photoshop designs into cross browser compatible webpages both for mobile and desktop environments. You also need to implement fluid user interface logic communicating well with backend using Ajax or WebSocket.
What We Expect
- Building and maintaining front-end libraries and frameworks
- Optimizing webpages and applications to reduce bandwidth usage and loading time
- Recommending and implementing new ideas for front-end technologies
- Testing and debugging interfaces on different platforms
- Adapting and learning different frameworks, templating engines and new technologies
- Documentation of front-end interfaces
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Excellent HTML5 & CSS3 knowledge including animations
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Excellent jQuery skills
- Adequate knowledge of design tools including, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Some PHP knowledge is required to cope with templating over PHP. Sufficient in-house training will be given for templating skills in case applicant has little to no knowledge
- Velocity or Freemarker experience
- Flash/Flex experience
- Game development experience
- Gambling/betting development experience
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta