发表在: 信息技术 在 马耳他 | 发表: |
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to join our Development team. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who can design, develop, code, install, debug and test end-to-end web-based, desktop, and back-end applications as well maintain and optimize the underlying system architecture.
What We Expect
- Design, develop and test end-to-end web, desktop and system applications using several different technologies
- Maintain, build and verify new features for our existing applications
- Debug issues and find fixes in a timely manner
- Collaborate within all levels of the organization to translate existing requirements into robust, scalable software applications
- Act as a critical point of contact and supply technical feedback to other teams
- Provide development time estimates and regular effective project status
- Be able to consistently deliver on-time and at the highest quality
- Create and maintain all kinds of user, application and architecture documentation
- Design, develop, perform and monitor system and server tests and metrics
- Take ownership of the of the product lifecycle of several systems
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding and scaling systems
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies/industry trends
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- BS degree in computer-related area of study
- Minimum 4-6 years of related programming, testing and system architecture experience
- Experience in developing with several development environments, especially PHP, Java and related technologies, across multiple application tiers
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and SQL writing skills, proven experience working with major relational database platforms such as MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Experience in system operations, deployment and maintenance for distributed system
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple concurrent projects and work well with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn and adept quickly to various new technologies
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.