发表在: 信息技术 在 马耳他 | 发表: |
Our Graphic Designer must have passion for web design and digital realms with a portfolio to match. Be ready for multiple tasks, team collaboration, tight deadlines, a high-volume workload and working with an outstanding and passionate creative team! You'll be collaborating with multiple people and teams to produce motivating, creative and exceptional designs.
What We Expect
- Design of websites and applications
- Maintenance and development of digital media
- Design and create different advertising media and projects
- Supervision of various websites and their regular update
- Design of online banners and social media presence
- Development of online newsletters (graphics and text)
- Ad-hoc tasks and projects when it’s needed
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- 3+ years of professional experience in Adobe Creative Suite CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Good comprehension, creativity, organizational and resilience skills
- Knowledge in prepress (print layout and final printing)
- Ability to work well in teams, across all cultural and professional borders
- Highly motivated and dependable with exceptional communication skills
- Good knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Motion Design (promotion video, animated banners)
What We Offer
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Occasionally dynamic and fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits and coffee daily basis
- Office in central location close to all amenities
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Opportunities to develop and grow
- Educational possibilities (training)
- Relocation assistance
- Assistance in acquiring a visa and work permit
Platin Gaming is one of the major software developer companies with headquarters in Malta. Our core competencies are Sportsbook software development and slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing). As a team of qualified individuals, we are aiming to bring more high-quality products into the iGaming market. Becoming a member of Platin Gaming staff, you can advance your career while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand-new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible: HR Manager
Phone: +356 2779 1501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta