发表在: 运筹管理 在 马耳他 | 发表: |
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a dedicated Customer Experience Manager to work in Malta! Interested in the role or know someone who is? Let us know!
- Review all processes and training documentations of Customer Support and VIP Departments
- Act as a project/product manager for changes involving CS/ VIP Tools (Zendesk, Confluence, New Back Office)
- Coordinate all Customer Experience projects for various clients of the Group
- Assist redefining the responsibilities of the support roles in the Group
- Build and mentor team members and provide training on best practices as the market grows.
- Keep accurate reports of customer service assessments and evaluations, including training needs assessment tracking, customer service performance assessment, and other reports as deemed necessary.
- Set an example and promote a strong work ethic in having a good knowledge base in your head and in being able to find information but also by fostering teamwork and a positive atmosphere amongst your colleagues.
- Work together with the CS Team Leader and the CS Manager in order to improve the processes and give to the customers a better customer experience.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable.
Apply for this job