We are looking for qualified candidates for the position of Insurance Coordinator to join the team of our client’s Multi-specialty Hospital in Muscat, Oman.
Preference: Candidates currently in Oman (or with experience in GCC).
- MBA or M.Comm completed in any relevant field.
- Extensive experience of minimum 8 years of experience in the field including GCC.
The candidate should have excellent knowledge of insurance laws, rules and regulations to interpret, explain and provide justifications on the action taken to patients and customers.
Professional Expertise should include:
- Obtaining approvals from the concerned insurance companies.
- Reviewing the in-patient and OT list to ensure proper approval status on a daily basis.
- Review and distribute the pre-approvals to concerned departments on regular basis and without delay
- Maintain & update a pre-approval log with requests details, the date and time at which they were received from each department, communicated to Insurance companies, approvals -denials-queries received, and distributed to the concerned departments
- To clarify the queries of Insurance companies, doctors, Nursing staffs & other hospital staffs
Candidates interested in the above mentioned position, APPLY with your updated Professional Curriculum Vitae (CV).