发表在: 帐户管理 在 巴塞罗那省 | 发表: |
Are you ready for a fresh new start in third happiest city in the world? Are you ready to gain work experience in a company that genuinely cares about people? Are you looking for a strong company to develop your sales skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? Then this job in sunny Barcelona is exactly what you have been looking for!
Located in vibrant Barcelona, you will find a company which takes great care of you and everyone they reach with their product. The company offers holistic software solutions to enhance employee engagement and wellbeing, through an interactive platform designed to enhance positive vibes within companies through gamification.
The Barcelona experience includes many things. Barcelona offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Metropolitan, and not a day goes by feeling bored. Are you into neighbourhood festivals or into sunset watching from the Barceloneta beach? Barcelona has a lot to offer and gives the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles. Not only will you be part of the newly opened office of the company in Barcelona, but you will also be supported by team members from the Switzerland office to ensure that you reach your objectives.
Your mission as Account Executive is to support the company by developing the portfolio of German clients, and by doing so expanding the operations in this region. You will be working autonomously on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands. The job includes the following tasks, as you will be:
- Analysing the market and its competition and generating new opportunities by fully understanding the clients’ needs.
- Managing the sales processes from active leads sourcing, such as cold calling and emailing, and closing deals and finally onboarding corporate partners.
- Presenting the platform through presentations face-to-face both offline and online.
- Coming up with ideas and solutions in order to help the company develop news ways to make an impact through (online) charity and volunteering.
- You have a native level of German, and fluent in English.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in management, marketing, administration, or a similar field.
- You bring positive energy into the room, and you have a good sense of humor.
- You are creative, and you think outside the box!
- You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in sales in de SaaS industry.
- You are passionate for entrepreneurship and you enjoy connecting with people to present the platform and negotiate while doing so.
- You know how to work autonomously, but you are also a team player. You enjoy working in a multinational team!
- A full-time position with the possibility to take on more responsibilities over and growing your career within the company.
- A base salary with an interesting commission scheme.
Further details will be discussed during the recruitment process.
Hi, I’m Emma from Blu Selection. I’ll take care of your recruitment process for this position. Feel free to call me at +34 931 24 44 90 or reach me via LinkedIn.
After the screening your application, we immediately let you know if you are a potential fit for the position or not. In the latter case, we explain why and try to come up with an alternative vacancy which might even be a better one than what you were initially looking for.
Getting to know you will also allow me to present you to our client in the best way possible and to provide you with some insights to prepare you for your interviews with our client.
We will be in touch during your entire recruitment process from the first step until you receive your job offer, get ready for your move and finally start your new job in Barcelona.
If you feel ready to #makethebluexperience apply now or contact me. Let’s have a talk!