发表在: 帐户管理 在 巴塞罗那省 | 发表: |
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a rental company mainly operating in the tourism sector. Founded in 2013, the company now has more than 100 employees and is offering its services in over 50 countries.
Their core mission: become the world leader in their sector.
What is this job about?
In this position as Account Manager you will join an international team consisting of people from countries such as France, Italy, Croatia, and Greece. Within this team you will be in charge of integrating new partners in the US!
On a daily basis, you are in touch with (potential) clients via LinkedIn, phone, emails, etc. Your tasks consist of 50% Sales and 50% Account Management.
- Prospecting potential clients (e-mail, phone, etc.)
- Onboarding new gained partners as well as clients (B2B & B2C)
- Developing the commercial relationship with main partners in the US
- Helping your partners to understand how the platform works
- Being co-responsible for executing Prospection Team goals in the US
- Gathering customer feedback to participate in the upgrade of the company's services
Who is this job made for?
- Fresh graduates with a great sales mindset planning to start their career abroad.
- Everybody who just started their Business Development career and wants to gain experience in an international fast growing company.
Note: If you are from the US, you need a working VISA for Spain!
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual level in English
- First hands-on experience prospecting clients (cold emails, cold calling, etc.) OR great sales mindset
- Previous experience in Account Management or Business Development
- Great knowledge of the American culture or experience in the US Market (you lived or worked there for min. 3 years)
- Strong organization & interpersonal skills
- Top communication skills
- Outstanding ability to explain difficult things in an easy way
- Great negotiation skills
Working in a startup requires a special mindset. Make sure you know what is waiting for you!
- Energetic & agile
- Goal-oriented – Hunter!
- Hands-on – you try everything!
- Fast learner & dynamic
- Work hard, play hard ;)
Extra points for experience with/in:
- B2B sales
- Upselling processes
- E-commerce or the tourism sector
- CRMs (especially Zendesk)
- New market opening
Important: For this position it would be great if you already had a valid working VISA for Spain as you will be working in Barcelona. If, on top, you already have a NIE and Spanish social security number, that's amazing!
Are you ready to start your sales career and grow within an international team? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).