发表在: 其他 在 英国 | 发表: |
An overview of the role
To design and implement SAP Ariba solutions regardless of their size, complexity, and sector. This may include the Sourcing & Contracts modules, or the Buying and Invoicing modules, as well as integration with ERPs such as SAP S/4 HANA.
Our SAP Ariba capability is well established and well connected, working closely with SAP Ariba and with our business consulting and business services capabilities on offer development, go-to-market, and the delivery of advisory and implementation work.
• Leading and facilitating requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops to identify the optimum SAP solution
• Guide the client with your knowledge of SAP Ariba standards and best practice in SAP Ariba Procurement
• Apply design thinking concepts in solution blueprint
• Be accountable for the functional design and integration
• Be part of the team, advise and lead an off-shore team through all phases of the project
Why this role?
You will join one of the largest SAP practices in the UK at the forefront of delivering business benefit to our customers through SAP-enabled transformation and business change.
We have a broad and varied client base across multiple industry sectors including Utilities, Aerospace and Defence, Consumer Products, Retail and National Government. Our consultants have deep functional and technical capability as a baseline but also demonstrate wider appreciation of business challenges and outcomes, best practice business processes and typical changes and benefits enabled by new technology.
• Implementation experience of SAP Ariba modules
• SAP Ariba configuration experience
• A good understanding of configuration dependencies and interrelationships between SAP Ariba and SAP ECC / S/4 MM and FI modules
• Strong written and verbal communications skills that can influence at all levels including team members working remotely
• Industry experience in a procurement / supply chain / finance or system support role would be seen as a benefit.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.