发表在: 其他 在 英国 | 发表: |
Do you have a knowledge of health research processes and/or clinical trials? Do you want to work for an organisation that makes a massive difference to the lives of every day people? Are you available to start a new job role ASAP?
If so, this could be the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for a Clinical Trials Assistant, to work for one of our NHS clients. The role is working full time, initially until 31/08/21. The main duties will reverberate around supporting and coordinating clinical research. This will involve
* Assisting with the evaluation of patient eligibility.
* Collecting data and entering this on an internal data base.
* Liaising with healthcare professionals and keeping them updated with the progress of specific trials.
* Assisting the Research Nurses with clinical research related tasks.
* Attending, arranging and preparing for departmental meetings, taking minutes if required.
* Assisting with documentation needing to be submitted to regulatory bodies.
* Undertaking general clerical/admin tasks.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously. However, if you believe that you have the required skills and can start ASAP, then do not hesitate to apply by using the online method available.
Taskmaster is operating as a recruitment business for this role
- Premium ad
Care Worker Duties and Responsibilities Perform Basic Personal Hygiene Assistance. Care workers often work with those who cannot do … Build Rapport with Patients. Care workers help their patients with many intimate tasks, so they have … Plan and Assist with Daily Activities. Most care workers…