发表在: 工程学 在 英格兰东部 | 发表: |
WELDING OPERATIVE (MIG AND TIG)
FULL TIME - 39.5 HRS PER WEEK
Our reputable local client, a sporting and horticultural manufacturer, are looking for an experienced Welding Operative to join their expanding team based in Lowestoft.
You will be working within the Manufacturing team and under instruction from the Manufacturing Manager and Seniors and cooperating with other teams to ensure smooth manufacture of company products as well as having involvement of the continuous improvements of systems used.
Essential Experience and Skills
• An understanding of the Steel & Aluminium (TIG & MIG) Welding Processes
• Previous engineering/Welding background
• Good understanding of engineering Drawings
• Able to communicate clearly at all levels
• Ability and willingness to align own behaviours with the vision, goals and values of the company
• Ability to work without direct supervision
• Self motivated and Team worker
• Seeks to be challenged and stretched
• Able to work accurately within timescales
Engage through use of the change proposal system (where appropriate; and ensure participation in 5S, CIMs and other appropriate improvement meetings and projects to continue to improve customer service.
Coaching and Influencing
Working constantly on own development through coaching in the interest of improving business performance.
Being receptive to coaching for own development
Coaching others in order to improve business performance.
Target Setting & Performance Monitoring
Through planning and organising, use the appraisal and business planning process to agree appropriate targets and monitor performance.
If you feel you have the experience, skill set and drive to succeed in this role, please send your CV to or call the Lowestoft branch on (phone number removed)
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch