发表在: 电话销售 在 怀俄明州 | 发表: |
_Are you a proven IT industry business development professional on the way up in your career, but not advancing or getting noticed fast enough?_
_Do you want to join a successful, rapidly growing company where you have unlimited opportunity and vast prospects to pursue?_
_Do you like the idea of working in a supportive, fun atmosphere that was voted one of Connecticuts Best Places to Work for the past 8 years running?_
If so, then bring your talents to us!
Key facets: Responsible for architecting, writing, and presenting Outsourced Managed IT Services Solutions to our prospective SMB Clients.
Background: Cooperative Systems, headquartered in Windsor, CT, with an office in Burlington, MA, is a managed IT services provider seeking to expand its footprint into eastern Massachusetts. Reporting directly to the company President, this key contributor will be responsible for generating new business primarily within the I-495 corridor. At Cooperative Systems, our success has come from our focus on a strategic, business value-driven sale that requires a strong understanding of the operational and financial side of IT, along with demonstrated competency in value based solution selling.
The Account Executive/Sales Consultant plays a pivotal role within our organization by serving as the sales driver for our Managed IT Services practice. This role requires a holistic understanding of IT infrastructure environments, their pain points, challenges, requirements, and ongoing support needs. Success in this role also requires understanding of IT managed services including, but not limited to: Service Desk, Cloud Computing, Security, and Infrastructure Outsourcing. Demonstrated success selling outsourced managed IT services to the SMB market is a requirement to be considered for this role. Experience managing a complex technology sales process a must.
At Cooperative Systems we believe in investing in and developing our people. With those key drivers in mind, this results-driven position pays between $175K and $200K, and the role could lead into a Sales Management position with substantial earning potential for the right individual. Come grow with us-respond with your resume today!
Find out more about Cooperative Systems by visiting our website at
* Responsible for developing a sales pipeline and directly selling the NOAH (Cooperative Systems brand) Managed Services portfolio.
* Responsible for developing outside channels as a potential lead source for Managed Services opportunities.
* Responsible for selling paid Assessment engagements, which begin the sales process.
* Responsible for architecting, writing, and presenting managed services solutions to our clients/prospects.
* Responsible for managing opportunities through the entire sales process.
* Meeting or exceeding quarterly sales goals.
* Creating an optimal Managed Services solution for the customers business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
* Represent Cooperative Systems well in presenting and articulating value proposition to all levels of IT including executive level.
* Accurately forecast bookings on a regular basis. Manage pipeline in ConnectWise CRM.
* Have a thorough understanding of your clients business and market. Be able to identify problems and opportunities in advance.
* Keep current with emerging technologies and have knowledge of technology solutions as it relates to business needs.
* Exercise overall quality control for your accounts. Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in everything you do.
* 7+ years of direct sales experience in SMB managed services, solution provider or consulting companies.
* Proven track record of exceeding goals in a competitive environment.
* Experience managing complex technology sales process.
* Experience selling hardware, software, services and cloud-based based solutions.
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
* Self-motivated with proven ability to work in a team environment.
* Experience with ConnectWise CRM preferred.
* Superior Closing Skills
* Ongoing vendor certifications of major IT manufacturers including VMware, Dell, NetApp, Microsoft, etc., are preferred
* Cooperative Systems provided training material.