This position will be responsible for the day to day functions of recruiting and on -boarding and managing ELEVATE's resources. This is a role will be responsible for all HR initiatives throughout ELEVATE. If you are interested in this role, please send your resume in English to the email on this ad. Resumes in Spanish will not be considered. For questions you may contact us via WhatsApp at +507 6243 1937.
• Own the end 2 end recruitment process from sourcing, screening, testing, interview coordination, through to on-boarding and orientation
• Creation and execution of HR initiatives including learning and development planning across the organization.
• Organization and updates to training documentation including job aids
• Conduct reference checks and employment verification of employment status
• Prior experience working in Human Resources or Recruitment (preferred)
• Previous call center experience • Customer/People centric
• Experience in training and development
• Thrives in a start-up environment
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Technically savvy and highly proficient in Microsoft Office
We reach to be the best at what we do by building, evolving, and challenging conventional thinking. ELEVATE believes in breaking the box to drive greatness for our customers and our people. We empower individuals, teams and businesses to be the best at what they do.
Think ambition… Think opportunity… Think growth…Think ELEVATE